. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客! Let's Support each other! Thanks! 博客生活,携手同行!

Friday, September 03, 2004

Bill Clinton's dinner in Shanghai!

I am sorry to know that Bill is hospitalized. And he had a heart problem!

I admire Bill because he is young to me even he left the White house for four years. I can't imagine why he afflicted this problem. When he visited Shanghai several years ago, he had very simple dinner in Yu Yuan Gardens, which impressed me a lot. And he was the president of US and on the contrary, most of Chinese local cadres enjoy huge and wasteful banquet even though it is relatively poor in China or some impovarished countrysides. The dishes in the the Garden are famous in Shanghai or across China and he only had a taste of them.

I am happy his suffering is nothing to do with the dinner in China!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home